Monday 5 January 2009

Happy New Year

Hi all.......but then again looking at the feed here no-one is visiting......my fault for not posting regularly - will try and do better this year!!

First day back today was good (even if it was a bit sparse of students!!!).

As I promised in class, here are the links I found for the Interim report by Jim Rose.

JIM ROSE INTERIM REPORT this is actually the Primary Curriculum Review website so possibly one to bookmark to keep up with it ? Top right of the page shows the report, brief letter, interim letter etc, all of which I found interesting (or is that just me??!!).
(report also found here too.....should you not like the first link!!!!! TEACHERNET)

also a link to the QCA - Qualifications and Curriculum Authority whose curriculum Department is supporting Jim Rose (or Sir Jim Rose to be correct). Towards the bottom of this link page is the time line for the report.

Hope that helps.....let me know. Have a good week :o)

No comments: