Wednesday 21 January 2009

Te Whariki

I found a link to the Te Whariki curriculum.....it is the full 100 or so pages - I have had a look at it and found pages 13-16 give you the basic principles. That is my sharing bit done for the day :o)

Let me know if you find it useful / interesting.....I know some are not used to blogs so just a quick teach.......at the bottom of this post there is a comments tag that you can click on and leave me a comment......go on, let me know that someone is here :o)

Also, you can subscribe to a system that sends you messages when a blog you read posts something new-on the right hand side under followers. Now, granted, you won't get a huge amount from me cause I am pants at updating this - I have a busy life !!!!!! But if you have not already done so, check out Jen's.....she is always updating hers with useful stuff !!!

Whole day in tomorrow to put the finishing touches to my language presentation and report.

Have fun

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, Kat well done on the Te Whariki.

Claire said...

Hellooooo....I"m blogging!

I find the Te Whariki really interesting. Remember in class i said about my nephews mats? I've got some piccies of them i'm going to post (at some point). Not much to do with class work - but interesting all the same.

lin armstrong said...

love the blog and up to now I have lurked but my eldest -William-remembered my google password so i can enlist and comment. Bad thing little or no memory!!!! You do so well to keep every thing going. see you soon.

Brian Melling said...

Hi Katja Thanks for your postings Have found time to catch up with this 'new' tech stuff Couldn't get link to Te Whariki Maybe technical limitations of works PC will check it out In meantime have you looked at new report into CHildhood published yesterday by The Children's Society written by Prof Judith Dunn ?

Brian Melling said...

Hi Katja Sorry you are ill Like the photos of Grandad then and now

lin armstrong said...

love your blog and many thanks forthe language presentation will post5 it on moodle for others to follow you...if they can . great workl.