Wednesday 9 September 2009

New year....new knowledge

So, nearly the start of a new term and I can't believe it has already been a whole year. Suppose this time next year I will be thinking the same but then we will have the anticipation of Warwick to keep us going!!! Good luck to all those heading there this year :o)

I believe we all did pretty well on our exams. I, personally, am over the moon with my results. I felt like I bulldozed my way through my exams and would have been pleased with passes so an overall first did bring a tear or two to my eyes (sorry to those sitting with me at the time). That little bit of paper held lots of emotions.

So we embark on another year with an addition to class, a new teacher and lots more 'stuff' to fill our heads with. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and using my brain once more. I haven't exactly had the past 3 months off as I have to keep normal life going but I am going to have to start getting used to those early mornings again......that bit I am not looking forward to !!!!!!!!! Here's to a good year ahead.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'll be good to see you on Tuesday, Kat. Have really missed you lot. Those chats in the coffee room, the debates in class. Ooooh not long now....!